Okay then, so I'm going to start this blog because my literature teacher, Mrs. Knight is going to make us talk about whatever we're reading right now. That means for the most part I'm going to be talking about books, but if I feel like in my free time I might blog about other things I find interesting.
Prepare for books, books, video games, more books, anime, books, and most importantly BOOKS!! Good thing I love to read...otherwise this would suck!
Look, I know this is for school and all, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be all formal while writing, but it also doesn't mean I'm going to tpye like I'm texting or anything becuase that just really annoys me. I'm just going to type like I'm talking to you about a book, because that's all I'm really doing. Besides, since I have to do this, I might as well have fun with it!!
***I LIKE this!
ReplyDelete